GovLoop Design Fellow
As a design fellow, your potential responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the layout and design of GovLoop content as guides, reports, and other online resources
- Image research, illustration, and designing marketing materials and collateral for print and the web (help us design items like new t-shirts, business cards, flyers, and more)
- Designing and developing new landing pages as necessary.
- Design new GovLoop properties – example: jobs.govloop.com (Hipmunk/Kayak for Government Jobs)
- Attending government-related events in DC and capture content through blogs, videos, and photos
- Researching, recommending, and developing new online features, applications, and properties to expand GovLoop’s scope of resources
- Student or recently graduated (preferable graphic/web design, computer science, marketing, but will also consider other degrees with relevant experience)
- Necessary – Experience in print and web design – Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Experience with FinalCutProX and or AffectEffects also a plus.
- Bonus points if you have experience with and understanding of the backend of wordpress and ning.
- Ability to manage projects effectively and efficiently as well as excellent oral and written communication Professionalism in collaborating with others both inside and outside of the office
- Ability to conduct quick research and synthesize into compelling, summary content
- Thrive in start-up culture